|Duration : 23 May to 26 May , 2013
Destination : Delhi- Manmad –Delhi
Pick Up also available : Agra- Gwalior –Bhopal
Highlights: 3 AC Train, AC Transport, AC Hotel, Quality train Meals, Hotel Meals
Sai Baba of Shirdi (Unknown – October 15, 1918), also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian guru and yogi, regarded by his followers as an incarnation of God. Some of his Hindu devotees believe that he was an incarnation of Shiva or Dattatreya. Many devotees believe that he was a Sadguru. There are many stories and eyewitness accounts of miracles he performed. He is a well-known figure in many parts of the world, but especially in India, where he is much revered. Shirdi is visited by millions of devotees every year. Thinker, preacher and mystical healer, Sai Baba was an ordinary man with an extraordinary gift. As his teaching cuts across all religions and beliefs, pilgrims from all faiths collect to get a sight of the Samadhi Idol.
Itinerary for Delhi – Shirdi – Delhi.
Day 1: New Delhi Railway Station 0815 Hrs
0815Hrs Tour Starts with Reporting at New Delhi Rly Station, Delhi, Briefing to Group Members.
0900Hrs Board the special 3 AC Charter coach to be attached in Mangla Express
0915Hrs Departure from Nizammudin Railway Station, Guests shall be greeted with welcome
Drink on arrival
Water bottles & Breakfast, Newspapers is provided, followed by Tea. Guests will have the opportunity to take Blessings of Lord Sai Baba & have the Prasad as we designate area in coach for Baba’s Woreship & Arti. All food is first offered to Baba & then to travelers.
1300HRS Lunch (seal packed food is served) on Board.
1500HRS Soft drinks are served.
1600HRS Evening Tea on board train with light snacks
1930HRS Dinner on board train, Over night stay at train.
Day 2: Arrive Manmad/ Koppargaon - Shirdi
0500HRS Arrive Manmad / Kopargaon, You will be picked up in ac Vehicles & Depart to
0715HRS Arrive Shirdi , Check in at hotel . AC Rooms are provided.
Time free at Leisure to Visit Sai Baba Temple
1330HRS Buffet Lunch at Hotel in Shirdi, Time free at leisure.
2030HRS Buffet Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Shirdi – Shani Signapur – Delhi
0400HRS Optional Attend Kakad Arti
0700 HRS Check out from hotel followed by Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
0730 HRS Proceed for Shani Siganpur, Shanishignapur, It is a village that is the holy seat Lord
Shani, Shanisinghnapur is about 70 km from Shirdi
1300 HRS Arrive Shirdi back & have buffet Lunch
1400 HRS Depart to Manmad, packed dinner is provided
1700HRS Board the charter coach for Delhi, Mangla exp .over night stay in train.
Day 4: Arrive Delhi
0800 HRS Morning Tea & Breakfast on board train
1100 HRS Cold drink is served
1330 HRS Arrival at Hazart Nizamudin Railway Station
Tour end with sweet memories
Optional Trimbekeshwer trip: Rs 500 per person extra (if required)
- Return confirmed 3rd A/C train tickets ( as per Charter Coach List)
- 1 Night stay in Hotel Bhagyalaxmi/similar on twin/triple shareing
- Return station transfers by A/C Tavera/similar
- Welcome Drink on arrival. In train
- Onboard & Off-board meals as per Itinerary (Total 10 Meals as per itinerary)
- The Services of 2 Experienced Tour Managers for personalized service.
Bhagya Laxmi / similar AC Rooms
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The Package once purchased is non refundable & non transferable.
- Package is subject to operational upon booking of minimum numbers of passengers, Geanis World reserves the right to cancel /modify the package without prior notice.
- The Charter coach is subject to be available from Indian Railways & if in the case its not provided to us , we reserve the right to cancel/postpone the whole trip to a suitable date .
- If booking is cancelled by Geanis World, Travellers will get the full refund back.
- The Train Timings are subject to change due to operational/ technical requirements of the Railways & we are not liable in case of delays.
- Travellers to have valid photo id proof for Hotel Check in as required by law due to security reasons.
- All incidental expenses like laundry, phone etc. to be charged extra.
- The Package is subject to force de majure conditions.
- Geanis world will not be responsible for any Medical admittance/ Insurance claims due to whatever reason.
- We understand that you have read carefully & agreed all above terms & conditions.